I'd Rather Be Collecting Sea Glass Temporary Tattoo
Show your love of sea glass collecting with an "I'd rather be collecting sea glass" tattoo design made with a photo of surf-tumbled pieces of glass. This tattoo features a rainbow of glowing glass nuggets.
– Tattoo is 2x2 inches
– Lasts through regular bathing for several days
– Easy to apply and remove
How to apply your temporary tattoo
• Wash and thoroughly dry the area of your skin. You can optionally wipe the area with an alcohol wipe.
• Remove the clear protective film and place the tattoo face down on your skin.
• Apply even pressure to the tattoo paper backing using a wet cloth or sponge for at least 60 seconds.
• Remove the cloth and gently slide off the paper and allow the area to dry.
How to remove your temporary tattoo
• The tattoo will come off naturally over a few days with normal washing, but you can remove it quickly by wiping with baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.
© 2016 Kirsti Scott All rights reserved. All images are fully protected by copyright.
NEED IT FAST? Contact me about express shipping. Additional fees may apply.
Materials: removable tattoo.