Collector Bling Beach Glass Display - White or Wood
The Bling Beach Glass Collector Window is for collectors that want to display all of their treasures. Just slide the top up, drop in your glass, and slide the top down. lace your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
It’s easy to just slide the sea glass out again to change your display any time. The window doesn’t include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass
The frame material is available as white composite or natural cedar. PLEASE NOTE: First image shows window in natural cedar and second and third images show the composite white finish. Other wood windows are shown in the discontinued walnut stain color.
– The window is 16-3/4″ high x 12-3/4″ wide x 1-1/2″ deep with a 3/4″ opening between the glass to display and store your treasures.
– When hung by the patent-pending hanging system, the total height is approximately 27 inches.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows in Southwest Michigan.
– Not recommended for use where exposed to water.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or a souvenir of the beach!
Sorry: Gift wrap not available.
For more information, visit blingbeachglasswindows.com.
Materials: wood or composite frame, metal hanging system, tempered glass.