Beachcomber Divided Bling Beach Glass Display - White or Wood
The Bling Beach Glass Divided Beachcomber Window is for collectors that want to display their treasures in separate compartments. Just lay the window on its side and remove the chain and the top of the window, then slide the top pane of glass up. Add your glass and shells, and then slide the glass down and replace the top of the window. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
It’s easy to just slide the sea glass out again to change your display any time.
The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass
The frame material is available as white composite or natural cedar. The window doesn’t include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 16.75″ high x 10.75″ wide x 1.5″ deep with a 3/4″ opening between the glass to display and store your treasures.
– When hung by the patent-pending hanging system, the total height is approximately 27 inches.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows in Southwest Michigan.
– Not recommended for use where exposed to water.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or a souvenir of the beach!
Sorry: Gift wrap not available.
For more information, visit blingbeachglasswindows.com.
Materials: wood or composite frame, metal hanging system, tempered glass.